All the important details...
Updated: November 2018
SECTION 1 – NEWSLETTERS & COLLECTING DATA
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you sign up to our newsletters:
· Contact details such as email address
· Your name
· Your address
· Birthday (so we can send you super surprises!)
· Instagram handle
Who is collecting your data?
As the data controller, we, SUGU Beauty are the only party who will be collecting your data.
For more information on our data processor, Dotmailer, please read their policies here: https://www.dotmailer.com/terms/data-processing-addendum/
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services and to reach out for product feedback.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
SECTION 2 – DATA SECURITY & COMPLIaNCE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Will my data be shared with anyone else?
No, all data is for internal company use only – SUGU Beauty
Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
We take data security very seriously here at SUGU Beauty. If you wish to have more information on our third party data processors, data handling or if you wish to double-opt out immediately, please contact our compliance officer here:
If you wish to opt-out via contacting us, please allow 3 working days for changes to take into effect.
SECTION 4 – THIRD PARTIES WE USE
Please take some time to familiarize yourself of all the third-party data processors and platforms we use: